Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Rushin!

So I have been RUSHING around today getting errands done and have finally spent the last half hour...sitting calmly on a couch. My flight is at 6:50 tomorrow from Newark.

I got my final vaccine (H1n1) shot today. Kickin' that swine to the curb! No typhoid, hepatitis, or H1n1 here, nooo sirree!
I land in Casablanca Friday afternoon. My overall flight, including the layover in Milan, is about 15 hours. Add me on Skype if you have not already!

I am ready to enjoy my last night in the states with a rare, sit-down dinner with the whole family. And then figuring out how to lighten my suitcase by 5 pounds.

- Sadaf

2 comments:

  1. Have a safe flight! I will miss you and I'm so glad you are keeping a blog while you are there, so try to keep updating it (believe me, I know how difficult that can be to do- I tried when I was abroad, and I failed miserably).

    loveloveLOVElovelove
    ~Rachel~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadaf! I am so excited for you! Good luck - I'm looking forward to the blog updates. I'm adding you on Skype too so I can see what Morocco's like!

    Have so much fun! We will miss you!

    ReplyDelete